RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 Apply OnlineAdmit Card Notification- rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
The RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has been released the advertisement notification about RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016- 17 & RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Syllabus, Exam pattern, model question paper, previous year Question paper. Candidates who want to apply for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016, then you have to download the application form or apply online.
Railway Recruitment board of India consist of several Railway Recuritment Boards working for it and they are situated at different parts of India and . There are 21 RBB’s and they are RRB Ahamadabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvantha-puram, but the head office is situated at New delhi, India.
There will be an objective type paper having multiple choice questions on the following main topics:
- Current affairs
- General English
Total Number of Questions: 100
Total Marks Allotted: 100
Duration of Exam: one and a half hours.
Each question carried one marks. Every wrong answer one third marks will be reduces in the examination. so the candidates attempt only right answer to that question then only avoid the concept of negative marking in the exam.
- Computer Based Test CBT (Online examination)
- Skill test (Typing test) or aptitude test (wherever applicable)
- Medical Test
- Document verification
Application Mode: Online Application
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee.
Fee will be paid through online using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
How to apply?
- Applicants to visit the official website which is www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.net
- Then click “recruitment link” read the notification carefully and then apply.
- Select the link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the application form in a correct manner with asked details and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature (if needed)
- submit the application form before the mentioned last date.
- After filling the application form, candidates to take print out of application for further references.
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, Kerala
If you have any queries kindly leave your valuable comments in the below box and like our FB page for instant updates.