IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale- I Exam 6th September 2015 2nd Shift General Affairs Question:
1.Against which country India has recently lost a case at the WTO?
2. Who is the Minister of Steel?
Answer: Narendra Singh Tomar
3. What is the amount covered by Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana for Physically Disabled Persons?
Answer: 1 lakhs
4. Nanda Devi hill is located at______
5. Who is the president of Mauritius?
Answer: Ameenah Gurib Fakim
6. Michael Clark belongs to which country?
7. Ringgit is the currency of _______
8. What is the capital of Seychelles?
9. Dipa Karmakar is related to which sports?
10. In which language Ramayana Mahanveshanam has been composed by Veerappa Moily?
11. In SRD, “D” stands for ______
Answer: SDR- Special Drawing Rights
12. What is the headquarters of OECD?
Answer: Paris, France
13.International Girl Child day was observed on______
Answer: 11th Oct