IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale I Exam 12th September 2015 General Affairs Question:
- Who is the winner of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Answer: Sania Mirza
- What is the 21st Article in our Constitution?
Answer: Right to personal liberty and Livelihood
- Who is the New Chief of DRDO?
Answer: Avinash Chander
- DRDO has given the Lakshya Missile to which of the following companies for selling?
Answer: L & T
- BBB Stands for
Answer: Bank Board Bureau
- What is the capital of Ireland?
- Varanasi is located at the bank of which river?
- Which is the India’s Highest Award for Life Time Achievement in Sports and Games?
Answer: Dhayan Chand Award
- Masdar City is located at
- Sariska Tiger Reserve is located at